-MAX-

AMODS WEBSITE UPDATED 10 MAY 2018 PLEASE READ

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys been working on new Design for our forums as the old template needed to much work so decided to upgrade the whole look also added some new functions. Here are the some of the updates that I done 10 MAY 2018

NEW DESIGN FOR VIP's and STAFF WHITE TEMPLATE AND V2 OF DARK TEMPLATE

YUO CAN SELECT NEW TEMPLATE BY CLICKING HERE

3vip.png 

1WHITEVIP.png

NEW PAYMENT SUBSCRIPTION SYSTEM FULLY AUTOMATED. IT MEANS VIP'S CAN NOW UPGRADE AND NO LONGER HAVE TO WAIT FOR MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION WEBSITE WILL AUTOMATICLY ADD THEM TO VIP ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE

LINK HERE

http://amods.me/index.php?/subscriptions/

2VIP.png

MAJOR UPDATE TO WEBSITE IT SELF AND MAJOR BUG FIXES I WILL WRITE MORE ONCE I GET SPARE FEW MINUTES AND DONE FIXING OTHER BUGS. IF YOU FIND BUG PLEASE POST IT IN BUG SECTION AND I WILL GET IT SORTED SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU

1. New Design.

A1.png

2. Added Moods Only Available for VIP members and Staff Members

A2.png

Once you click small smiley image above you will be show this window

A3.png

ADDED CLUBS SECTION AS SEEN HERE 

Screenshot_20180515-080626_Chrome.jpg

Clubs is something fun I decided to add to AMODS this is great if you want to make your own Private section on AMODS and invite your friends in this group and chat about anything you want in there. 

Some clubs are closed this means you need to apply to join some are open this means anyone can join without invitation In still configuring some as tions with in clubs but most should be up and running 🙂

Simply Select the mood you are in and it will show that mood just below your profile picture as seen here

A4.png

3. Also now its much easy to tell who is online and who is not by simply looking at profile picture outter ring if it's glowing green that member is online if it's gray that member is not online as seen here

A5.png

4. Now you can earn Trophys and Medals I'm still adding these to our forums but some of you already earned trophys for been very active all trophys or medals you earn will show up under your profile picture as shown here

A6.png

There are other things I have added to the site and still adding to our site like latest mods posted or updated will have slider advertisment on top of our site.  As well as scrolling news anything new we want to tell you will be shown there.

5. Footer of our website now has quick links so you can get to your favourite section quickly.

I will update this post as I will go alone.

Enjoy the new look of the site if anyone finds any problems or has any issues please reply to this post.

Thank you -MAX-

• GREAT 2

•  In the default theme at the scrolling news the message  "LAST DAY ON EARTH 1.8.3 MOD MENU OUT NOW"  is showing but in the other  2 theme options is not showing, however  that is a dead link.
  • While using default theme the loading pages take ages to fully load (sadly because it's my favorite theme) while the other 2 are fast. Also very often when clicking on something or refreshing the page will give me an "Error 502  Bad gateway" "Retry for a live version" offline screen.

WHITE and V2 DARK themes work nicely so far... Thanks again. Keep up the good work !!!

UPDATE: I changed my profile picture and now the whole site loads fast on default theme. Looks like my old picture was bugged in some way. I apologize for assuming it was AMODS site related.

Edited by AzteKiLLa
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AzteKiLLa said:
  •  In the default theme at the scrolling news the message  "LAST DAY ON EARTH 1.8.3 MOD MENU OUT NOW"  is showing but in the other  2 theme options is not showing, however  that is a dead link.
  • While using default theme the loading pages take ages to fully load (sadly because it's my favorite theme) while the other 2 are fast. Also very often when clicking on something or refreshing the page will give me an "Error 502  Bad gateway" "Retry for a live version" offline screen.

WHITE and V2 DARK themes work nicely so far... Thanks again. Keep up the good work !!!

UPDATE: I changed my profile picture and now the whole site loads fast on default theme. Looks like my old picture was bugged in some way. I apologize for assuming it was AMODS site related.

I will look in to that for you why scroller not showing correct info:-) 

If you have other suggestions let me know 🙂 I will.hladly implement them 🙂